Garage Floor Epoxy In Old Saybrook Center
Thinking About Installing an Epoxy Garage Flooring in Your Old Saybrook Center, CT Home? An Overview of Garage Epoxy Coating Systems
Whether you want to give your residential garage floor some interest or you’d like to spruce up the floor in your commercial garage, you might be thinking about installing an epoxy garage floor coating. Instead of searching the internet for “epoxy garage floor near me” and hoping that you’ll find reputable epoxy garage floor installers, get in touch with a company that you know will deliver exceptional results: Pro Coating Concrete. We’re a full-service, locally-owned and operated garage floor epoxy company that has been transforming the bland concrete garage floors of Middlesex County property owners with high-quality garage floor coatings for years. We offer the largest selection of garage epoxy seal garage floor systems in virtually every color and pattern that you can manage and our team of professionals will masterfully design and expertly install a garage epoxy coating that will be sure to “wow!” When you choose us to install your epoxy garage flooring, you can have confidence knowing that your bland concrete floor will become a functional work of art.
An Introduction to Garage Epoxy Coating Systems
Perhaps you want to revive your existing garage floor or maybe you want to protect your newly installed garage floor from damage. Either way, you might be thinking about installing a garage epoxy coating system in your Old Saybrook Center, CT home, or business. Epoxy floor coatings have become extremely popular throughout Middlesex County, and for good reason; it’s highly durable, extremely versatile, and can add visual interest to an otherwise bland concrete surface. While you might have heard about this type of floor coating before, you may be interested in learning more about it before you start researching epoxy garage floor installers near you.
Below, you’ll find a brief overview of this type of flooring, including what it is, the common types of epoxy garage floor coatings, and the benefits garage epoxy coating systems provide.
What is Epoxy Flooring?
A garage epoxy coating is a type of synthetic resin floor system that is applied to the top of a concrete surface. It consists of a blend of polymer resins and hardeners, similar to epoxy glue. When mixed together, the materials create a chemical reaction with one another, as well as the concrete surface that they’re applied to. The final result is a hard plastic impermeable and highly durable coating.
Types of Garage Epoxy Coating Systems
There are several different types of epoxy garage flooring systems. Some of the most common include:
- Self-leveling. As the name suggests, when a self-leveling garage epoxy coating is applied, it spreads evenly across the surface, and as it does, it seeps into any existing imperfections, such as cracks, chips, and holes, creating a smooth, even surface. If the existing garage floor in your Old Saybrook Center, CT home, or business is damaged, a self-leveling system would be an ideal choice.
- Color Quartz. This type of epoxy garage floor coating is made of a blend of high-performance epoxy polymer resin and small quartz granules. The quartz is available in a wide range of colors and adds decorative interest; it’s slip-resistant, too.
- Hybri-Flex. This type of garage epoxy coating system offers the benefits of epoxy floor paint with an increased level of moisture tolerance, creating a denser, more moisture-resistant surface. It’s also self-priming, self-leveling, and offers heightened durability, making it a great option for commercial and industrial settings; however, residential garage floors can certainly benefit from Hybri-Flex, too.
- Metallic. This specialized multi-layer garage epoxy coating system features a metallic additive that is mixed into clear epoxy, creating a 3D effect that can range from subtle to dramatic and that will most certainly add interest to any concrete floor.
- Vinyl Chip. With a vinyl chip epoxy garage floor coating system, decorative vinyl chips in virtually any color imaginable are encapsulated into a clear coat of resin paint. It’s highly durable, has slip-resistant qualities, and is decorative, too.
What Are the Benefits of a Garage Epoxy Coating System?
The benefits of epoxy garage floor coatings are many, but some of the most notable include:
- Durability. It’s impermeable, water-resistant, stain-resistant, and will make your garage floor virtually indestructible.
- Aesthetically pleasing. Available in limitless colors, patterns, and finishes, epoxy floor coatings can make a drab concrete garage floor fab.
- Easy maintenance. With a quick sweeping and mopping, your garage floors will look as good as new.
- Increased safety. Some systems offer slip-resistantce qualities that will improve the safety of your Old Saybrook Center, CT garage floor.
- Cost-effective. Compared to other types of garage floor coatings, epoxy is quite affordable; plus, because it’s so durable, it doesn’t have to be reapplied or repaired often, which will save you money in maintenance fees.
Looking for Reputable Epoxy Garage Floor Installers Near You in Middlesex County?
If you’re thinking about installing a garage epoxy coating system in your Old Saybrook Center, CT home, or business, you’re going to want to hire the most reputable contractor to do the job. Instead of searching for “garage floor coatings near me”, contact the company that Middlesex County has been relying on for years: Pro Coating Concrete. To learn more about our services or to schedule a free consultation and price estimate, call 860-944-9977 or visit https://www.procoatingepoxy.com and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Learn more about Old Saybrook Center, CT 06475
- Open a Old Saybrook Center, CT map
- Find the Old Saybrook Center, CT United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Old Saybrook Center, CT pharmacies
- View the current Old Saybrook Center, CT weather report
- Browse a list of Old Saybrook Center, CT public and private schools
- Old Saybrook Center, CT is located in Middlesex county in Connecticut State