Pro Coating LLC
Companies In Connecticut
Epoxy Flooring In Northwest Harwinton
For the Best Epoxy Floor Coating Near You, Contact Litchfield County’s Leading Epoxy Floor Installers: Pro Coating Concrete
When the residents and business owners of Northwest Harwinton, CT are looking for “epoxy flooring near me”, there’s only one company they call: Pro Coating Concrete! For years, our fully licensed and insured epoxy flooring installers have been transforming the concrete floors of Litchfield County property owners into works of art. Offering a wide range of epoxy flooring systems in an assortment of colors and styles, and providing fast, reliable, and affordable services, you can count on our professionally trained technicians to meet all of your commercial and residential epoxy flooring needs. If you’re interested in installing an epoxy floor coating, don’t bother wasting your time searching for “epoxy flooring contractors near me”; instead, contact a company that you can be sure will deliver the highest quality and most reliable results: Pro Coating Concrete.
About Pro Coating Concrete
Pro Coating Concrete is a full-service Litchfield County epoxy flooring company that has been serving the Northwest Harwinton, CT community for years. Our mission is simple: to provide every home and business owner with the most attractive, durable, easy to maintain, and affordable flooring options. Our entire team is committed to offering an exceptional experience and is dedicated to delivering outstanding results to each and every client we serve.
Over the many years that we have been in business, we have installed epoxy flooring in all types of commercial and residential properties throughout Litchfield County. Entrance lobbies, hospitals, garages, factories, dining rooms, pool surrounds, basements, driveways, walkways, patios, kitchens, bathrooms, and so much more – we have installed and can install epoxy floor coating in every property and every space you can imagine. When you choose us for your epoxy flooring needs, you can be sure that you will receive beautiful, safe, durable, and easy to maintain floors that will withstand the test of time.
Comprehensive, Customizable Epoxy Flooring Services
At Pro Coating Concrete, we offer comprehensive and customizable epoxy flooring services that will meet all of your needs. Our services include:
- Commercial flooring
- Firehouse flooring
- Epoxy flooring basement
- Garage floor epoxy
- Industrial epoxy floor coatings
- Warehouse epoxy flooring
- Residential epoxy flooring
No matter the size or the function of the space, if it has concrete floors, the expert epoxy flooring installers at Pro Coating Concrete can turn it into a work of functional, durable, and beautiful art that will last for years to come. We offer a variety of flooring systems from the best manufactures in the industry and combine the most advanced materials and state-of-the-art technologies with the latest techniques and proven strategies to deliver stunning, reliable, and durable results.
The flooring systems that we offer at Pro Coating Concrete include:
- Color quartz
- Hybriflex epoxy systems
- Metallic epoxy flooring
- High-build epoxy floor coating
- Vinyl chip systems
- Self-leveling epoxy floors
Each system offers unique benefits and can be infused with different colors and patterns to suit your individual taste. If you aren’t sure which option to choose, our contractors can help you select the perfect system that will best meet your needs and will literally turn your ho-hum concrete floor into a true statement piece that will enhance the overall look of your Northwest Harwinton, CT home or business.
Why Install Epoxy Flooring?
Carpeting, hardwood, tile, vinyl; there are so many different flooring materials, but none of them can compare to epoxy flooring. Some of the most notable reasons why you should consider this type of flooring for your Litchfield County property include:
- Cost-effectiveness. If you’re looking for budget-friendly flooring, epoxy flooring can’t be beaten. It’s one of the most cost-effective flooring materials available.
- Durability. Epoxy flooring is virtually indestructible. It’s stain- and water-resistant, it can withstand harsh chemicals and liquids, and it can stand up to the harshest wear and tear and most extreme conditions.
- Easy maintenance. Epoxy floor coatings are so easy to maintain. All it takes is a broom and a mop to keep it neat, clean, and shiny.
- Safety. Vinyl chip and quartz epoxy flooring offer traction and are highly slip-resistant, making these systems an ideal choice for spaces where slips-and-falls are a concern (bathrooms, kitchens, garages, patios, pool surrounds, etc.).
- Visual appeal. The high-gloss finish combined with the numerous customizable colors and patterns makes epoxy floor coatings extremely attractive and highly appealing.
- Improved property value. Thanks to the many benefits that epoxy flooring provides, it can help to increase the value of your Northwest Harwinton, CT property.
For the Best Epoxy Floor Coating Near You, Contact Pro Coating Concrete!
Whether you’re looking to restore a damaged floor or you want to update the look, function, safety, and style of your floors, if you’re looking for an “epoxy flooring company near me”, contact Pro Coating Concrete. With our comprehensive services and state-of-the-art products, we can turn your Litchfield County floors into a functional work of art. To find out more about epoxy floor coating services or to schedule an appointment for a free consultation, give us a call at 860-944-9977 or visit us online at https://www.procoatingepoxy.com. At Pro Coating Concrete, we’re looking forward to turning your boring concrete floors into so much more!
- Learn more about Northwest Harwinton, CT 06842
- Open a Northwest Harwinton, CT map
- Find the Northwest Harwinton, CT United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Northwest Harwinton, CT pharmacies
- View the current Northwest Harwinton, CT weather report
- Browse a list of Northwest Harwinton, CT public and private schools
- Northwest Harwinton, CT is located in Litchfield county in Connecticut State